Maggie + Nick.
Date // September 30th, two-thousand + seventeen.
Location // Arranmore Farm + Polo Club - Oswego, Illinois.
Photography by // Hello Rose.
- Some of Maggie's family came all the way from Ireland for the big day.
- I played Gangsters Paradise for Nick + Maggie at the Reception. Sorry, I had to.
- Nick + Maggie decided to do stations for dinner. They had a french fry bar, salad bar + a craved meat station. IT WAS AWESOME.
- Nick + Maggie had the most intimate + simple wedding. It was so romantic. They sat in the center of the tented reception at a kings table, surrounded by some of their closet friends + family members.
- They went BIG with the cake thing. When I say big, I mean multiple. From carrot cake to red velvet, the options were endless. Maggie even had a special cake made for her soccer loving husband.
- Maggie's wore one of my favorite wedding dress designers, Reem Acra.
- I have never seen so much laughter + tears. The speeches were good people, real good.
CONGRATS. HAPPILY EVER, PARADISE.